Nick "Lanipator" Landis is one of the co-founding members of TeamFourStar. He is also in charge of TFS's gaming channel. He also works on his solo abridged series, YuYu Hakusho Abridged. Lanipator started with impressions at a young age and was in the choir for a time. He said the best voice is Kuwabara. However, the hardest voice for him to do remains to be an old woman's voice, AKA Genkai.
On June 1, 2009, Lanipator began a series of obscure anime reviews titled Outside the Otaku.
Voice Roles on DBZaEdit
- Mr. Popo
- Radditz 1/2
- Master Roshi 2/2
- Toilet #2
- Yusuke Urameshi
- Kazuma Kuwabara
Collaborations with other Teamfourstar membersEdit
- Lanipator voices Lecter in LittleKuriboh's Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series and has a part in his April Fool's 2010 video.
- In episode 44 of Megami 33's Sailor Moon: The Abridged Series, Lanipator voiced a character who resembled Yu Yu Hakusho's Kuwabara.
- He reprised his role as Vegeta in Screwattack's DEATH BATTLE! series in an episode where the character was pitted against Shadow from the Sonic the Hedgehog series (who was voiced by Takahata). He contributed again in Goku vs Superman (as both Vegeta and Krillin) and the joke episode Vegeta vs Mewtwo.
- As revealed in Lanipator's Answers 7, the name Lanipator comes from a series of 2 or 3-letter abbreviations: "La" from his last name (Landis), "ni" from his first name (Nick), "pa" from his mother's maiden name (Parker), and "tor" from the city he was born in (Torrance).
- Many get confused about the pronunciation of his name for "Lani-Pa-Tor", when it's pronounced "Lani-pay-der".
- When he first met Mr. Popo's voice actor Chris Cason, he walked up behind him and, in his version of the character's voice said, "Hey maggot, how's it going?" to which Cason immediately turned around and responded with "So you're the reason", likely referring to everyone's fear of Mr. Popo
- In episode 59 of the Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke on the TFS Gaming channel, Lanipator revealed that he is related to the first commissioner of Major League Baseball, Judge Kenesaw Mountain Landis.