|Hercule "Mark" Satan|
|Alternate name(s)|| Hercule Satan|
|Debut||Deities, Devils, and Doing the Dirty|
|Occupation||World Martial Arts Champion|
|Likes|| Martial Arts|
Making stupid excuses
Intercourse with his hot aisan wife Miguel
|Dislikes||People stealing his thunder|
|Relative(s)|| Miguel (wife, deceased)|
"Now you listen here "Cell". I know why you gave everyone a week to prepare for your little tournament! It's so you could spend the last seven days on Earth praying'... that MR. SATAN WOULDN'T SHOW UP! So after I eat my Jimmy John's, and drink my HETAP, AND F*CK MY HOT ASIAN WIFE...! I'm gonna squash you like the bug... you... are."
In the animeEdit
In Dragon Ball Z, Mr. Satan enjoys a rich and self-centered life style. Enjoying such things as: Eating high-class steak, playing golf and driving expensive cars. He is also an egomaniac, shown when he claims to have defeated Cell. His family consists of himself, a wife named Miguel who left Mr. Satan and his daughter Videl. He is very protective of Videl, especially when it comes to boyfriends. He will only allow her to date boys who are stronger than himself.
In DBZ AbridgedEdit
Mr. Satan won a World Tournament while the Z-Fighters were training for the androids. Mr. Satan appeared on television to state his intent to defeat Cell. He mentioned the week that Cell had given everyone to prepare for it, surmising this was due to Cell's hope that he would not show up. This was the first instance the Z-Fighters became aware of him, as Gohan, Yamcha, Krillin and Master Roshi watched him.
Satan is a boastful person who likes to plug in promotions. However he hides behind some insecurities which Cell managed to unravel after a talk.
He also disbelieves to anything the Z-Fighters can do such as flying, or ki blasts, once stating the assassination of the Y Network hosts to be nothing more but robots controlling a helicopter, and their corpses as cadavers. Satan also lies a lot, telling the viewers that the reason he lost to Cell was that there were magnets under the ring and affected his iron system.
- Satan Punch: A simple punch. Attempted to use it against Cell, but failed
Mr. Satan uses false explanations for events occurring.
- Vegeta and Android 16 flying down to the Arena - They were hiding behind rocks, and using a system of pully's and levers to make it look like they were flying.
- The Y Network's helicopter is destroyed, killing its passengers- The helicopter was piloted by robots and the dead bodies were cadavers.
- Mr. Satan is easily flung out of the ring by Cell- There were magnets under the ring, that caused him to go flying because of the iron in his blood from eating spinach.
- The yellowish-orange glow of Cell and Goku's Ki- The two fighters are engulfed in flames while wearing fire-retardant clothing and a thin protective gel on their skin.
- Cell's Multi-Form Technique- Simply mirrors.
- Cell's Kamehameha and the breeze coming from it- Lasers and industrial fans are being used.
- Cell and Goku are too fast to be seen by the naked eye- The two fighters are wearing camouflage.
- Cell's limbs and head are disintegrated by the Instant Kamehameha- Cell's real body was switched out for a prop.
|Appearances of Mr. Satan in DragonBall Z Abridged|
- During the Xenoverse Let's Play, it is mentioned by multiple members of TeamFourStar that he is one of their favorite characters.
- "Mark Satan" is a name that fans made up, as "Satan" is Mark's stage name, and therefore Mark (and thus Videl) has no last name
- It's implied that Mark used to be homeless before he became a celebrity.
- Him having a "Hot Asian Wife" is a reference to the WWE Wrestler and former Bullet Club member Karl Anderson, who would always go on about having a Hot Asian Wife.
- Unlike the original manga/anime, Goku has faith in him, and since TFS likes him, it's likely he will save everyone from Cell (unlike Gohan)
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found