|Nappa's Best Day Ever|
Nappa playing "pattycake" with 3 Piccolos and Krillins.
January 15, 2009
"Nappa's Best Day Ever" is the eighth episode of DBZA.
The episode opens to the gang at Kame House watching the fight on TV and sees that Yamcha has been killed, causing Bulma to cry and admit she was saving herself for him to which Roshi replies "bull sh**".
Back at the battle field, an angered Krillin promises to avenge Yamcha only to be made fun of for being weak. He destroys 3 of the Saibamen, leaving one for Piccolo to destroy. Everyone congratulates Piccolo and ignores Krillin for killing 3 of them. Nappa steps onto the battle field and attack Tien, removing his hand. Tien escapes, making Nappa think he wants to play tag. Chiaotzu hops onto Nappa's back and uses self-destruct. Chiaotzu's death was in vain, as Nappa has barely a scratch on him. Nappa attacks Tien and begs for help. Krillin and Piccolo join in and knock Nappa towards Gohan, who becomes too scared (because Piccolo said "attack him before he has time to DODGE") to attack and runs away. Krillin asks if Piccolo has a plan. Piccolo says that he has 2 plans; either Krillin gets him in a full nelson or they use the multi-form technique. They attack Nappa, who confuses this as a game of pattycake. He knocks all of them back into one form and claims his throne as the pattycake champion. Tien uses a final attack on Nappa, using up all of his energy and causing his death. Nappa is still alive and charges towards Piccolo and Krillin, only to stop and realize he can fly. Krillin threatens that Goku will arrive and defeat them all, making Nappa curious to meet him and wants to put the fight on hold until Goku arrives. Vegeta gives them 3 hours. Nappa gets bored and keeps asking if he's here, they all get annoyed and Vegeta demands he goes to find something to do. Nappa goes to blow up an entire navy army and their battleships. Vegeta's timer goes off and Nappa arrives, without his armor.
- MasakoX - Gohan, Roshi
- Lanipator - Piccolo, Vegeta, Krillin, Saibamen, Aquaman
- Takahata101 - Nappa
- Megami33 - Chaotzu, Bulma
- Vegeta3986 - Raditz, Oolong
- Ganxingba - Tenshinhan
- Hbi2k - Reporter 1/"Mr. Kent", Reporter 2
- KaiserNeko - Saibamen
- Antfish - Fighter Pilots
- Cheeseman - Reporter 2/Jimmy
Krillin Owned Count 5-7: This counts as 3 because Krillin used his triform technique and all 3 got knocked down by Nappa.
Bad Puns: Vegeta: Looks like he's been ... DISARMED! (several seconds later) Nappa: I get it, Vegeta! Vegeta: Shut up, Nappa.
- The scene where Vegeta wanted Nappa to kill the remainig Z-Fighters with Nappa wanting to wait for Goku is the reverse of the scene in the original series (Vegeta wanted to wait for Goku while Nappa wanted to kill the remaining Z-Fighters).
- This is the first episode where Krillin gets owned more than once.
- The Multi-form technique is actually copied by the Naruto series.
- When Bulma is crying about Yamcha's death and how she saved herself for him, Master Roshi says: Bullsh*t, since Bulma breaks up with Yamcha later on in the series.
- When Gohan doesn't answer Piccolo's command, Piccolo screams: Damn, you Pavlov! Ivan Pavlov figured out conditioning, or the process of making a life form automatically respond to a stimulus in a certain way.
Classic example of this is to ring a bell before feeding a dog.
After the dog is conditioned through ringing the bell every time before you feed it, you can ring the bell and the dog will salivate even if it isn't fed.So basically, all the training where Gohan was yelled at to "DOOOODGE" had been done so many times, the word triggers him to freak out and hide.