Nappa is asking Vegeta if they are there yet again and Vegeta finally says yes. They land on Earth, to which Nappa replies with "Yayyy!" They exit their pods and land on the ground. When asks if they're aliens, Nappa destroys the entire city. Vegeta gets onto Nappa for possibly destroying a dragon ball. They fly off to find the strongest power level.
It cuts to Gohan and Piccolo, as the latter senses the Saiyans coming towards them. Krillin arrives and asks about the training with Piccolo. Gohan asks the same to Krillin and cries when he thinks of Popo's training. The Saiyans arrive and the Z-Fighters asks them questions, to which Nappa all replies with "No" and explains that Vegeta was a prison bitch. Nappa points out that Piccolo is a Namekian and that he does not have a penis, causing Krillin to laugh at him. Gohan questions if he is a plant, to which Nappa and Piccolo call him a nerd. Nappa reads their power levels but Vegeta explains that they can hide their power levels. Vegeta decides to plant the Saibamen and Nappa plants seeds and grows them out of the ground, comparing them to Radditz. Tien and Chiaotzu arrive. Nappa notices and confuses Chiaotzu as a Pokémon. Yamcha arrives shortly after and gives a motivating speech about winning the battle, when a Saibaman grabs onto him and self-destructs, causing his death.
In the stinger, Nappa names the remaining five Saibamen Snuggles, Foofoo, Cabbagehead, Other-Cabbagehead, and Vegeta Jr.. This causes Vegeta to promptly kill Vegeta Jr. and results in Nappa moruning for him.
- Takahata101 – Nappa
- Lanipator – Vegeta, Piccolo, Mr. Popo, Krillin, Saibamen
- KaiserNeko – Crowd Foley, Random Guy
- MasakoX – Goku, Gohan
- Vegeta3986 – Oolong, Yamcha
- Hbi2k – Mr. Kent
- Cheeseman – Jimmy
- Ganxingba – Tenshinhan
- Megami33 – Chiaotzu
- Gohan is once again called a nerd, this time by Piccolo and Nappa simultaneously.
- This is the last time that Nappa says "Are we there yet?".
- Nappa mistakes Chiaotzu as a Pokémon.
- The title of this episode is a reference to an infamous ad by the PC monitoring company ContentWatch; the ad reads "Pornography? On my computer? It's more likely than you think."
- The Saibamen that Nappa nicknamed "Vegeta Jr." is a reference to the end of Dragon Ball GT, where Vegeta has a descendant named Vegeta Jr.
- Vegeta killing "Vegeta Jr." is also likely a reference to Team Four Star's strong dislike of the series.
- It is revealed that Namekians don't have penises.
- When Vegeta and Nappa arrive on Earth, they crash into a building with Saban's logo on it.
- After Vegeta kills "Vegeta Jr.", Yamcha is shown to be alive, despite being killed by one of the Saibamen, and there are six Saibemen in total (including the one Vegeta killed), despite Nappa only naming five of them.
- Oddly enough, Piccolo seems to know that he's Namekian, as opposed to the original dub where Vegeta reveals it to him.