Goku starts fighting Android 19 while Android 20 talks to Piccolo and Tien about it being OK for them to fear death, in a sinister tone, but 20 then stops and yells out "Oh for God's sake, 19, throw a f**king punch!". After the opening credits, Gohan, Krillin, and Yamcha arrive. Gohan asks what they missed, and Piccolo tells him "Well your father is currently handing the Pillsbury Doughbot its generous white ass".
After this Android 20 talks to the Z fighters while again pausing to give 19 further instructions, first telling him to dodge. 19 'begins dodge protocol', allowing Goku the time to punch him. 20 then gets frustrated and asks why dodging is in the sub-routine, and that it's "not that complex". Piccolo then gives Gohan a look, but he doesn't understand why. Goku releases a Kahmehameha at the android, but 19 finally activates the murder.exe program and absorbs the blast. Yamcha then stops Goku from throwing another, revealing the energy absorbers on them, only to get scolded by Piccolo and Tien for not saying it sooner.
Shortly afterwards, Goku's heart symptoms begin to worsen, and collapses. Krillin throws him a senzu bean to eat, but this makes the pain worse. 19 then knocks Goku to the ground, causing him to revert to his base form. Gohan doesn't understand how this is happening, but Goku admits he stopped taking the heart medicine because it was grape flavored. Goku calls for Piccolo for help, but Android 20 shoots Piccolo and orders 19 to absorb Goku dry. With things looking very bleak, Vegeta arrives and hits 19 into the distance. Piccolo then wakes up, revealing he was faking his injury to gain a sneak attack, but now that Vegeta's here it's pointless (also pissed that Krillin didn't give him a senzu bean when he went down). Gohan gets his dad, and prepares to head home so Goku can get medicated, but Yamcha volunteers since he'll only be a hindrance (to which everyone agrees). Vegeta is identified by 19 when 20 asks who he is, and proceeds to fight 19, taunting him by asking if he can feel fear.
He then turns into a Super Saiyan, which confuses Gohan since he believed only a Saiyan with a pure heart, like his dad, can become a Super Saiyan. Vegeta however states that he unlocked his thanks to sit-ups, push-ups, and plenty of juice (when in reality, he had a temper tantrum about wanting to become a Super Saiyan), and declares his heart is full of pure, unadulterated, Badass. Vegeta then fights off 19, and throws it into the ground, creating a crater. 19 grabs Vegeta and attempts to drain his energy as a last resort, but Vegeta simply rips his hands off, after which 19 flees in 'fear' and Vegeta finally destroys him with a Big Bang Attack. He then looks around for 20, to "tend to the elderly", as he says, but he is nowhere to be seen.
- GeneralIvan – Dr. Gero
- MasakoX – Goku, Gohan
- Lanipator – Piccolo, Krillin, Vegeta
- Faulerro – Yamcha
- Ganxingba – Tenshinhan
- This begins the running gag of Krillin throwing Senzu Beans to people even if they aren't gravely injured (e.g. Piccolo, Yamcha).
- The running gag of dodging comes up again.
- Vegeta once again says "Mineminemineminemine!" before kicking Android 19 off Goku.
- Vegeta throws a dog treat at Android 19's decapitated head after the battle. This references how he threw a dog treat at Guldo's head before killing him.
- Debut of Vegeta's Super Saiyan form.
- The title is based on the line Vegeta told Freeza during their fight in "The Saiyan Formerly Known As Prince".
- When Vegeta kicked 19 his foot shows, and then he makes a joke about having a size "nineteen".
- Vegeta's line of "push ups, sit ups, and plenty of juice" was actually said during his fight against Semi-Perfect Cell in the original dub of DragonBall Z.
- Althought is it was changed to "plenty of milk" in the ocean dub, many fans joke, that he actually said "plenty of jews"