|Debut||Vegeta: Kills Bugs Dead|
Member of the Justice League of America
Wonder Woman is character from the DC Comics Universe who made a non-speaking Cameo in Vegeta: Kills Bugs Dead.
Wonder Woman was first seen with the rest of the Justice League in meeting at the Hall of Justice about the coming of the Saiyans. She has not appeared since.
- Wonder Woman first appeared on All Star Comics #8 in October 1941, where she was created by Psychologist William Moulton Marston and artist HG Peter.
- Since her debut, she has become a Feminist icon of Female empowerment & a role model to younger Girls.
- She is currently the only Bisexual character to appear in the series. As her Bisexuality was announced by Writer Greg Rucka since September 2016.
- Since 2011, her origin has been rewritten as the Daughter of the God Zeus, making her a Demigod.
- She is the only Female founding member of the Justice League.